This guide is designed for optimal navigation on iPad and iPhone. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to attractions.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Vincentian Creole | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Buy | Stay Safe
1. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG): History | Geography | Culture
2. Maps: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines | Saint Vincent | Bequia
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Airport
4. Attractions: See | Top 10 | Do | Beaches | Dive
5. Saint Vincent: Parishes | See | Kingstown | Arnos Vale | Barrouallie | Chateaubelair | Layou | La Soufrière
6. Grenadines: Young Island | Bequia (Moonhole, Port Elizabeth) | Mustique | Canouan | Mayreau | Tobago Cays | Union Island | Petit Saint Vincent | Palm Island | Petit Nevis | Quatre | Bettowia | Baliceaux | Petit Mustique | Savan | Petit Canouan